TEIN EDFC:EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force by controlling a motor installed in the shock absorber while being seated in the driver's seat. Since the damping force can be manually controlled with ease to meet different situations, the driver can enjoy variations in the suspension setting.
This item is only compatible with certain Tein coilover setups and varies between applications.
1. Damping force control function (16 levels / 32 levels)
2. Damping force level maintaining function
4. Damping force level memory function
5. Damping force level resetting function
6. Self-checking/warning function
TEIN EDFC FOR FLEX DAMPERS: This is the EDFC compatible with the Tein Flex Coilovers for the 350z/G35