Specialized Sales Associate
Since 2000, CIP Motorsports has been a leader in the automotive aftermarket scene. With its portfolio of websites (including 240sxmotoring.com
) it has brought competitive pricing and excellent customer service to the masses while its race team endeavors have won countless podium victories in Formula Drift, Driftmania, NASA Time Trails, Redline Time Attack, and Pirelli World Challenge.
We are looking for talented outgoing individuals to join our team PART-TIME
and work out of our office in Milford, CT as a Specialized Sales Associate
. Shifts would occur sometime during our normal business hours: Monday - Friday 10am-6pm.
• Provide industry leading customer service and cultivate goodwill to ensure repeat business.
• Exercises sound judgment in effectively addressing customers' concerns.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, instant messaging, community forums, and other social media.
• Demonstrates excellent sales ability.
• Achieve bi-weekly sales goals set by management.
• Provides constructive feedback, ideas and suggestions to management.
Requirements & Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Competency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Competency with internet technologies
• Prior sales, retail, or customer service experience a plus, but not necessary
• A passion for the automotive aftermarket and motorsports is a must
Please submit resumes to email@example.com