Motiv Concepts High Flow Catalytic Converter (HFC) - 2013 Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ
Part #: SC.109
The all-new Scion FR-S has brought back the ‘sport’ in sports car, but its 200-hp may not be enough for you. So what better way to get a reliable boost in power than by getting it a Motiv Concepts High Flow Catalytic Converter? Constructed with 2.5-inch U.S. made RathGibson tube, the HFC is a quick install and bolts right in place of the factory catalytic converter. The 100-percent stainless steel construction is further highlighted by our signature brilliant brushed finish while the custom stainless steel bracket ensures a factory fit.
· 100-percent stainless steel construction
· U.S. made RathGibson 2.5-inch tube
· Signature beautiful brushed finish
· Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter (200-cell count) from Magnaflow
· 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
· Includes all new gasket and hardware (rear exit uses factory donut gasket)
· Complete bolt-on
· Made in the USA with Life Time Warranty
· Intended for off-road use only
Please note that all products are designed as OE replacement units. Fitment may vary if you are running aftermarket headers and/or an aftermarket exhaust system. Please contact a sales representative if you have any questions.
Fits: All 2013 Scion FR-S Models