Megan Racing Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts eliminate go between the subframe and the chassis. These bushing insert will absorb energy, soften weight transfer by reducing rear frame movement. This makes for a solid and more connected ride that allows the rear-end to remain rigid and firm under stress or load.
- Under lift high position jack stand required to hold rear subframe
- Remove frame retaining bolts
- Place 4 upper and 4 lower bushing inserts on top and below the 4 subframe bushings
- Torque frame retaining bolts at 72 ft.lb/s
- Professional installation recommended