Like all GFB lightweight pulleys, this one begins life as a single 6061 T6 aluminium alloy billet, and is then precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances. GFB then anodizes it black for a stealthy appearance and superior wear resistance.
This results in a large saving of 4.87 lbs. of rotating mass over the factory pulleys, without sacrificing strength or reliability. Like all GFB lightweight pulleys, you can feel the improvements:
* Sharper throttle response.
* Crisper acceleration through each gear.
* Retains the use of OE.
Weight Comparison Between Stock and the GFB Lightweight Pulley.
* Factory Crank Pulley - 4.89 lbs.
* GFB Crank Pulley - 0.75 lbs.
* Factory Water Pump Pulley - 1 lb.
* GFB Water Pump Pulley - 0.53 lb.
* Factory Alternator Pulley - 0.44 lb.
* GFB Alternator Pulley - 0.18 lb.
* Weight Savings vs. Stock = 4.87 lbs.!